1. Chicken & Dumplins with veggies (popcorn shrimp & chips for the haters)
2. Meatballs & baby carrots
3. Burritos & green beans
4. Cream of Broccoli Soup (popcorn chicken & fries for the haters)
5. Cheesy Bacon roll-up & fruit
6. Chicken "Potpie" w/ potatoes & corn (this isn't your traditional potpie- you know, chicken & veggies with a crust. This is actually chicken & potatoes in a chicken gravy/broth with large noodles made of crisco & flour and cut into squares. Hard to explain but it's a family recipe and it's YUMMY!!!!)
I'll be sure to post pics if anything looks spectacular. :)
2 comments:
I hope you do post pics and recipes! I'm curious about that bacon recipe.
Yes, to the recipies and pictures. Please!!!! :) I love love love reading your blog and looking at the pictures. It gives me such a smile to have a window into your family's life and home.
your friend,
Amy Mathias
Post a Comment