Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

On Easter we got up late so we missed the "ALMOST" Sunrise Service. We almost didn't go to breakfast- felt guilty for doing the "fun" thing when we missed the early message. We decided to go though cause we aren't the type to go just for the fun stuff.

Anyway, after the breakfast we had our normal worship service. Immediately after the service- or at least when I got finished talking- we hurried home to pick up our prepared food to head out to Granville for an Easter/Nephew's birthday celebration. We spent the rest of the day there.

I'm including a video of pics from the day. The soundtrack is my church choir. Not the best recording but that's what you get when the camera is down at your feet. I hope you enjoy. :)




1 comment:

Kendra said...

Your church choir sounds GREAT, and the slide show was fun to watch!